Tech Data Delivers Simplicity at Scale for Branch Industries
New solutions based on Cisco technology help drive digital transformation for healthcare, retail, financial services, hospitality and manufacturing
Branch Interconnect and Clinic Interconnect bring together the best of Cisco collaboration, networking and security technologies to create better customer experiences, improve operational efficiencies and drive workforce innovation for branch-oriented industries such as retail, financial services, hospitality, manufacturing and healthcare—where collaboration across branches can be mission critical. Both solutions enable customers to monitor, troubleshoot and support systems via a single dashboard.
“Digital is driving how business is done, and we are continuing to create innovative solutions that fully support our customers as they navigate that sea change,” said Phillip Privett, vice president, Cisco Solutions, at Tech Data. “These solutions allow our customers to successfully and efficiently transform how business is done by delivering better means of collaboration among distributed organizations.”
Branch Interconnect includes the following features:
- Web-based dashboard with single sign-on for monitoring, troubleshooting, alerting and ticketing through a single pane of glass, along with single-source billing, service and support across the solution stack
- Omnichannel, highly secure unified collaboration and digital whiteboarding using Cisco Webex® Teams and Cisco Webex Board
- Simplified, highly secure cloud-managed networking through Cisco Meraki®
- Security across the threat continuum with Cisco’s Meraki Advanced Security, Cisco Umbrella Open DNS, Advanced Malware Protection (AMP), AMP for Endpoints, Cloud Email Security, and more.
Clinic Interconnect targets the rapidly growing and consolidating ambulatory healthcare market. It includes all of the above, plus:
- Integrated clinical, claims and device data from disparate healthcare systems through Accreon Cloud Exchange Service (ACES)
"These new offerings provide our customers the opportunity to accelerate onboarding, lower operational costs and simplify management of their branch infrastructure," said Kristen Wright, senior director of Engineering, at Cisco. "Security and customer experience are critical, so we've built into the offering Cisco's best-in-class security, guest Wi-Fi and team collaboration assets, which lay the groundwork for a state-of-the-art digital experience for branch locations. We are excited to partner with Tech Data to bring these offerings to market."
To learn more, please visit
Public Relations Manager,
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/tech-data-delivers-simplicity-at-scale-for-branch-industries-300727485.html